To see on Appracadabra website:
Teach your kids all about fruit and vegetables
Illustrations by Zara Atelj
Teach your kids all about fruit and vegetables by playing this quiz app together! Show them what their food looks like before it’s chopped, sliced and diced. Teach them how to pick the spinach from a table full of veggies. Dare them to race each other picking all red fruits that grow on trees. Let your child discover all about artichokes, snow peas and zucchini and many more fruit and vegetables in a fun loving way.
- SKILLS / COMPETENCIES
- Encourages kids to try new fruit & vegetables.
- Helps kids to recognize fruits and vegetables.
- Helps kids to develop a healthy lifestyle.
- Helps parents to teach their kids the dietary benefits of fruit & veggies.
- Over 110 questions (multiple choice and open-ended) – by voice, so your kid doesn’t have to be able to read yet.
- From artichoke to zucchini: 57 different types of fruit and veggies.
- Colorful hand painted illustrations by Swiss illustrator Zara Atelj.
- Unexpected (but funny!) effects.
- Intuitive, kid-friendly gameplay.
- Spoken in 20 languages.
- HOW TO PLAY
- Fresh features 4 player modes in up to 6 levels:
- Play on your own.
- Play on your own against the clock.
- Play together with a friend.
- Play heads up with a friend.
- FOR KIDS:
- Play on your own or with a friend.
- Work as a team or race your friends.
- Race the clock or play at your own pace.
- Playfully competitive: rescue your veggies from hungry bugs.
- FOR PARENTS:
- Play together and teach your child the dietary benefits of fruit and vegetables.
Fresh is great for kids five years and up. Over 110 questions will help them identify 57 different types of fruits and vegetables, encourage them to try new ones and help them develop a healthy lifestyle.
You can play Fresh in 20 languages: English, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Slovak, Spanish, Swiss-German, Swedish, and Russian.